Monday, June 1, 2015

I guess I made it?

It is when you think you are about to die that you realize how much better it is to live despite the adversaries you are facing. It makes you regret that for even a split second longing for death ever crossed your mind. Life is not perfect, but its imperfections are what make it more meaningful. It is just a matter of how you deal with the not so positive things that come your way. I have my own share of difficulties that made me wish life does not exist. There is really no point of living when everything will still come to an end. Everything you worked hard for, all that you love, all that matters to you, will all be gone, and may be taken from you in the harshest possible way. Or so I thought. There is indeed a bad side to life. So bad that you would want it to end. Yet on the other side of the coin, life is a beaming ray of light, pulling you out of the dark.

I'm so happy I'm so alive!

No comments: